I now enabled SQL-interface to table-reorg.
The syntax (which is the same for other partition mgm) is
ALTER ONLINE TABLE T ADD PARTITION PARTITIONS N;
Also switched so that hashmap partitioning is used for all tables created using SQL.
And mysql-test-run works (including a new ndb_add_partition-test)
(except for some range/list partition testcases)
it's still kind of fragile. Error handling is sparse...
there are 3 known things which are easy to fix
- ndbapi transaction hinting/pruning does not work after/during a reorg
- unique indexes will not work after/during a reorg
- only 1 reorg per table is possible (SUMA caches distribution information incorrectly)
and one quite hard
- cluster crash *during* table-reorg
current plan is
1) fix 3 easy known problems
2) fix error handling
3) write detailed test program (pushed back again!)
Shinguz: MariaDB/MySQL Environment MyEnv 2.0.2 has been released - FromDual has the pleasure to announce the release of the new version 2.0.2 of its popular MariaDB, Galera Cluster and MySQL multi-instance environment MyEn...
3 hours ago