5 months more...
reminder, what is Dbspj:
- It's a new feature for MySQL Cluster
- It gives the possibility to push-down SQL joins, i.e to evaluate the joins inside the data nodes.
latest and greatest:
- last 5 months spent on SQL integration
- big effort having it used only for cases that we actually support
- lots of testing using RQG
- a significant part of bugs found last couple weeks, has not been related to spj, but in fact "ordinary" optimizer bugs
- we think that it's quite usable now.
and the numbers:
- my plan was to present TPC-W as "realistic" numbers
- now they look more like fantastic numbers
- if i could, i would add a "25x" to my title
- visit my UC presentation (link) to learn more
and fyi: we also plan to provide a feature preview source (or binary) release for
(i will of course also disclose all information provided in UC presentation after the event)
New Option to Stop the Server If Binlogging Fails in MySQL 5.6 - In this post I will try to explain the new MySQL binlog_error_action server option. This new option is available from MySQL 5.6.22 and later. Background: —...
8 hours ago