5 months more...
reminder, what is Dbspj:
- It's a new feature for MySQL Cluster
- It gives the possibility to push-down SQL joins, i.e to evaluate the joins inside the data nodes.
latest and greatest:
- last 5 months spent on SQL integration
- big effort having it used only for cases that we actually support
- lots of testing using RQG
- a significant part of bugs found last couple weeks, has not been related to spj, but in fact "ordinary" optimizer bugs
- we think that it's quite usable now.
and the numbers:
- my plan was to present TPC-W as "realistic" numbers
- now they look more like fantastic numbers
- if i could, i would add a "25x" to my title
- visit my UC presentation (link) to learn more
and fyi: we also plan to provide a feature preview source (or binary) release for
(i will of course also disclose all information provided in UC presentation after the event)
Releasing ProxySQL 1.3.4 - I am happy to announce the release of the latest stable release of ProxySQL 1.3.4 on 18 February 2017. ProxySQL is a high performance, high availability, p...
1 day ago